A one-day workshop designed for students to put into practice the theoretical knowledge gained from the online Diamond Foundation Course. By the end of the workshop students will be able to use basic gemmological equipment to assess the core characteristics of the 4C's.
The course is designed around a variety of practical exercises, covering all of the 4Cs.
The course is delivered in a laboratory style setting, where the number of students is limited to provide the best possible experience.
Browse for dates and locations that suit you.
The courses below are available to book and purchase online. To do this please register with our website by clicking sign in or register in the top right hand corner of the screen. Once logged in you will be able to add a course date to your basket and check out. Should you have any issues please contact us
- POSTPONED - 20th May 2020 - Gaborone, Botswana. To book and purchase this course please contact. It is priced at P 2,200.
- 23rd & 24th July 2020 - New York, USA
- 18th & 19th August 2020 - Mumbai, India
- 15th & 16th September 2020 - Surat, India
- 20th & 21st October 2020 - London, UK
- We would usually run this course twice a year in Antwerp, however due to the impact of CV19 the 2020 dates have been cancelled. If you are keen to take this course in Antwerp, please do contact us to discuss this and we will see what we can arrange.