A one-day workshop designed for students to put into practice the theoretical knowledge gained from the online Diamond Foundation Course. By the end of the workshop students will be able to use basic gemmological equipment to assess the core characteristics of the 4C's.
The course is designed around a variety of practical exercises, covering all of the 4Cs.
The course is delivered in a laboratory style setting, where the number of students is limited to provide the best possible experience.
Browse for dates and locations that suit you.
- 20th, 21st & 22nd January 2020, Danat, Bahrain. For more information or to book a place please contact Ali Aldailami +973 38414155 firstname.lastname@example.org
The courses below are available to book and purchase online. To do this please register with our website by clicking sign in or register in the top right hand corner of the screen. Once logged in you will be able to add a course date to your basket and check out. Should you have any issues please contact us
- 11th & 12th February 2020 - London, UK
- 18th & 19th February 2020 - Mumbai, India
- 21st & 22nd April 2020 - Surat, India
- 28 & 29th April 2020 - London, UK
- 20th May 2020 - Gaborone, Botswana - to book and purchase this course please contact it is priced at P 2,200
- 16th & 17th June 2020 - Surat, India
- 8th July 2020 - Antwerp, Belgium
- 23rd & 24th July 2020 - New York, USA
- 18th & 19th August - Mumbai, India
- 15th & 16th September 2020 - Surat, India
- 14th October 2020 - Antwerp, Belgium